Important Information for Conference Participants
Please take note of the following information that will help us guarantee you a nice and pleasant stay.
- Register at the Conference Office (3rd door on the left from the reception desk) as soon as you arrive at Monte Verità (from Sunday 4 p.m. to Monday 12.00). There you will receive your name-tag and conference documentation.
- If it is the case, let us photocopy all your travel receipts when registering for the conference and collect the corresponding travel refund by Tuesday at noon.
- For general information such as travel timetables, plug converter, personal mail, lost luggage (hopefully not!), etc. please refer to the Hotel reception staff (in daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Your contact person for matters concerning the conference is either the organizer of the conference Ms. Anouk Hein, or our local staff, Ms. Liliana Cantoreggi (in daily 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., except Thursdays).
- The telephone number of the Hotel is the following: 0041 91 785 40 40 (fax 0041 91 785 40 50).
- You can e-mail and navigate the Internet for free in the Computer room (open 24 hours) vis-à-vis the Conference office. Otherwise, there is wi-fi connection in all rooms of the Center (network name is "CSF").
- Evening drinks can be had at the Bar Roccia from 9.00 p.m. until midnight and can be charged to your room-number. The bill has to be settled when checking out, usually Friday by 10 a.m.
- Lunches and dinners will be served at the times indicated in your program. Please, try to be punctual and inform the Hotel reception desk should you not attend a meal or leave Monte Verità earlier than planned.
Please, let us know if any problem should arise. We would be happy to assist you.
Your Centro Stefano Franscini Staff.